About Us

Posted by binu P Tuesday, August 12, 2008

web: http://imyideas.blogspot.com

Who we are:

imyideas is a source of news for Central and state government employees. Our vision is to help the employees to get the latest news,rules, circulars , forms etc.


Share with the world !!

5 Responses to About Us

  1. sethu Says:
  2. Can anybody please answer my query on PF withdrawal?

    These days, we are getting lot of news regarding PF withdrawl being taxed. What is it?

    How it works? For example, a government servant contributes a sum to his PF and he retires at the end of 35 years, what would be his position with regard to Tax? How that would be deducted?

    Pl reply

  3. Anonymous Says:
  4. I am a employee of autonomous body following LTC Central Govt rules and i wish to avail LTC anywhere in india for block 2010-13 during December 2010 for myself,wife and children. The Issue is : My son recently in april 2010 completed age 25 and not a earning member and doing studies. My son is not residing with me and staying away and joining the parents on christmas vacation. Shall I declare my son as dependent for the purpose of LTC

  5. Anonymous Says:
  6. I appointed on central govt. servant as LDC on
    1.2.1993 after six years through LDC Examination i got promotion to
    UDC on 22.2.1999. After that on 24.09.2010 I got promotion to the Post
    of Assistant(GP-4200). My question is after introduced of MACP by
    sixth pay commission can i get 2nd MACP on 22.02.2009? which is 10
    years service in one post. Please clarify my question.

  7. Anonymous Says:
  8. I am employee of Indian Navy MB (central Govt) when I joined service in 1994 my qualification was MA I now I have passed MA II in 10-11 and B.Ed in 1993 I would like to know about education facility and allowance according to new VI pay commission please clarify my question. I will be more oblige.

  9. Anonymous Says:
  10. Can anyone say me about the rules of probation in central govt. jobs. If the 2 yrs of probation completed and still no confirmation received and after one more year passed if u got to know that police verification report has not been completed so probation is extended. What is the action of the employee??/


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow by Email